- The tournament mode was introduced on the 3rd September 2017.
- It was announced with the update on 31th September 2017 as a countdown.
- There are two different tournaments, with different enter costs & prices:
- A Grand Tournament entry costs 10.
- A Master Tournament entry costs 100.
- You need 10 wins to complete a tournament.
- You can get these prices: chests, new cards, medals, new stickers, tournament points and you become all gems what you spent on the tournament back (if you complete a tournament)!
- The enemy crusher will searched after the same stage count, not after the trophies.
- If you complete a tournament, you will get tournament points (20 Master & by Grand 1)
- The points you need for the better ranking in the tournament-list, so higher you are in the list, thus you get more extra prices.
Extra & New Cards
- Gold & Tournament Chest with Cards
- free variable parameter[hint 1]
- First Tournament was at 3rd September 2017
- ↑ *free variable parameter, meaning we will add soon the text, because the function isn't available in game