"The dreadful Necromancer will bring your troops back to life in his current lane as long as he stays alive!"
- Costs 7
- The Necromancer will automaticly bring troops back to live, provided he does not get killed.
- Using him with Protection is great against spells and certain troops.
- Make sure you protect him well, since high damaging troops counter him easily, you'll want to put a tank in front of him. Be mindful of Meteors if you did not bring protection.
- If he dies along with other troops in the same instant, they won't be revived.
- The statement: "Untested, it seems that no necromancer can be revived by another necromancer, although the graveyard spell card can revive him." is sketchy. Testing is needed to find out if this myth is true or busted
| Costs|| Rarity|| Targets|| Speed|| Range|| Deploy Time|
| Level|| Health|| Attack|| Revival Health|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.