- Do not vandalize the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive content
- False information
- Content deletion
- Obscene content
- Do not create new categories without an administrator's permission.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator's permission except through the proper use of article management templates or through the creation of a Battle Deck page. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not flood/spam in the comments or on forum posts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments (Simulated swearing will be treated the same as any swearing.)
- Clan Advertisements (These should be posted on the Recruitment board.)
- Consecutive comments with the same topic
- Obscene comments
- Extremely short blog posts will be treated as spam. If you have a question for the community, it belongs on the wiki's forum.
- Do not create duplicate topics in the forum or on any of the Wikia pages.
- Do not edit solely for the purpose of ranking/Wikia achievements.
- Do not insert your personal information into articles.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
- Do not have an obscene or offensive avatar, profile, blog, or other personal page.
- Do not insert any information regarding "hacks", glitches, or "leaks" on the Wikia pages, forum, or comments.
- Do not post advertisements or promotions of any kind. Only advertisements by Wikia should appear on the site.
- Treat other users with respect.
For our guidelines regarding the Recruitment Forum Board.
Do you want to help us to fight back against vandalism?
If you found bad comments on our pages, vandals editing the pages, or someone breaking any of the rules above, notify a Staff Member, and we will take any necessary measures.